2014 Hyundai Accent & Modified ELM327

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

slapshot73

2014 Hyundai Accent & Modified ELM327

Post by slapshot73 »

Hello everyone, first post here. I've searched and can't find the answer anywhere. My daughters car (as noted in title) recently had the check engine light come on. I'd like to read the codes and see what is causing it. I've got a modified Elm 327 that I use on my Ford vehicles with Forscan. I tried to use the adapter with Tuner Pro RT, but it doesn't seem to work. The program says "Hardware Not Detected," no matter what I try. Can anyone confirm two things for me? 1, will Tuner Pro RT work with the car and 2, will my adapter work? If I need an adapter, can you recommend one? Thanks!

Nerd90nuk

Re: 2014 Hyundai Accent & Modified ELM327

Post by Nerd90nuk »

On my Hyundai Genesis Coupe , the scanmaster is working properly, I like it more than others. I connected the ELM327 through the diagnostic connector, which is located under the steering column, at the very bottom of the casing, on the left. You don't need to shoot anything. Just touch the bottom of the casing with your hand and plug it in. After diagnostics, it will show the cause of the malfunction and offer to fix it. Good luck.