FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jaybird --> SCT Programming Question

fast_frank_d

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Jaybird --> SCT Programming Question Reply with quote

Hello All, and thank you in advance for helping me! I am a first time DIY tuner.

I just purchased a Moates Jaybird, and have successfully read my existing tunes from my 4-bank SCT chip on my A9L. I made a couple changes and I am trying to program back to a different bank on the SCT using Flash & Burn. It writes and verifies successfully, but will not actually work on the car. I just get the never-ending fuel pump prime no-start condition.

I am using GUFB.xdf from this website and TunerPro. I've tried several address ranges, including 000000-->00DFFF, 000000-->011FFF, 002000-->011FFF, and nothing is working. I can even read the newly burned tune back and it looks fine in TunerPro. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much!
Frank D.

fast_frank_d

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally figured it out! Looks like my previous programmer used files a different size than 56k.

Thanks,
Frank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: