FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Quick question regarding flags

6BT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: Quick question regarding flags Reply with quote

Hi, new guy diving into TunerPro, had a quick question. I ride an 06 XB12Ss and have downloaded the BUEIB Lite setup, managed to get connected and it looks like everything is operational.

When I start the emulator, I get a short list of flags that (almost) all make sense to me: things like a toggle for the active muffler control, or the learn cycle in closed loop. Maybe 6 flags total. One flag stands out as not something I expected to see as an option: it reads "Error Mask Byte 0: Inactive O2 Sensor". It's referencing bit 4 of the Error Mask Byte 0, which does seem to correspond to the Inactive 02 Sensor. The Set box is unchecked (in the bin I download from the bike). Is this telling me that the Inactive O2 Sensor error is disable, or that the O2 sensor itself is disabled? Is there a reason that this particular error mask is showing up in flags but not any of the other possible flags? My first instinct is to check the Set box, but I want to make sure before I screw with anything.

Many thanks for any advice.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Buell All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: