FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tunerpro crashing on startup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

ev351

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 am    Post subject: Tunerpro crashing on startup Reply with quote

Hi all, My first post here. Ive been using tunerpro for a few years now...
I have a strange question. I recently recieved and XDF from a helpful person to assist me in my project.

Stragely enough, after I selected the XDF, nothing appeared in the parameters box on the left.

I then exited tunerpro and restarted.

It crashed out with the errror
:
The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

My question is, is it possible for a XDF to be a kind of virus? As now even after I unistalled tunerpro and reinstalled, it still crashes out. also, I cant even access google or certain sites now..... IT seems like a nasty coincidence.

Any Ideas?

ev351

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update, looks like it was a bad coincidence..... tried it on another pc, all is good.

thanks anyway!

Ev.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: