FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yocto Knob!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions

scorp1us

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Yocto Knob! Reply with quote

I want to tune and drive, but it is impossible for one person to do safely.

YoctoKnob ( http://www.yoctopuce.com/EN/products/usb-electrical-sensors/yocto-knob ) is a 5 channel input board. What I want is a knob for spark and a knob for fuel.

The device will have two knobs, one for spark and one for fuel.
The TunerPro will be set into follower mode.

Rotating the knob clockwise will increase the value in the current cell, counter clockwise will decrease it. For spark, it will do .1 degrees and the fuel knob will do 1 BLM.

I think this would be huge.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/rotary-switch-potentiometer-hookup-guide with the exception of going from 10 to 1, this should be easy.

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, cool idea. This is something I thought about when the APU1 came out, using the additional 3 channels of A/D for the same purpose.

For your suggestion here, though, it would have to be behind another feature that's near the top of my current list, which is to enable the ability to log from multiple [serial, etc] ports at the same time. This would be necessary in order to take input from your board while also logging the vehicle and (e.g.) a wideband controller.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: