FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Alarm message upon first use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Report A Bug

Kimba100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Alarm message upon first use Reply with quote

I get this message

"The program canít start because api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have download and installed vc_redist.x64 which suit my machine. (win8 64 bit)

I did manage to get a different alarm after doing the above fix: "The program canít start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Then I keep getting directed a down load some program that supposes fixes every thing since the beginning of time if I pay money to god knows who.

Am I just downloading the wrong version of TunerPro?

Help please

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The redist should solve the problem, and it's run automatically when installing TunerPro. Perhaps the redist installation isn't successfully completing? When you install the redist by itself, does it fully complete successfully?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685

Kimba100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re installation issue Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the advice and the short cut to the latest version of C++

I seems to have it working in my Win7 Virtual box installation.

I have get my head around the program to know for sure.

Thanks very much again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Report A Bug All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: