FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Edit axis easily / preset default axis numbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions

845motorsports

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Edit axis easily / preset default axis numbers Reply with quote

Is there a way to make it so you can double click on the axis value if defined within the XDF so you can change values on the fly instead of making another table to adjust the axis

also to make it so when you create a table it automatically numbers 1,2,3.... to however many rows/ columns are in the table so that was we can automatically use 3d view when making new defs these are 2 things i run into all the time after using winols to help me define sometimes the axis values aren't readily available, one of the HUGE reasons i use TP instead of ols to edit is because of the IMO nicer interface and WAY easier to use 3d view ..

as a final thing that would make me love you more.. is it possible to add a search function in the hex editor so we can look for a hex as well as the ability to view it in 8 or 16 bit that would be amazing

845motorsports

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also I'm noticing at least in the latest version i just updated to that when using the difference tool it doesn't the maps the axis are in so like if i hav ean address changed on an axis it always says it's different but doesn't tell you what map its in
[/img]

845motorsports

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump? any one else even think this would be a good idea?

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All great suggestions, some of which won't be too hard. I'll try to keep these in mind for the next time I dig in for the next release.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: