FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

$6E Hack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

Burb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: $6E Hack Reply with quote

Hi, Mangus, first of all I want to thank You for developing tunerpro, its awsome. I am having trouble with the address correlation, in editing the ECU file. So I was wondering if you still had the $6E Hac, that you used to develop the 6Ev010 ECU file. I am having a hard time finding it.
I am trying to build an ECU file for the $OD mask, but doing a cross reference of the $OD Hac, and your 6Ev010 file, is blowing my mind. If you could help in any way, such as pointing me in a direction, that I could obtain the $6E Hac, That would be extremely helpful. Thank You Sir Cool

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 6E hack (nor the 6E ECU file) won't help you create $0D ECU. You need the $0D hack, which is out there. Google it. $6E is out there, but a little harder to find.

Burb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: right on mark Reply with quote

AHH, but it will help me to understand how you put the 6E file together and will show me how to correlate the addresses. which is what I am working on, so that I may create the $OD ECU. So, obscurely, it will help me a lot. Cool Thanks Anyway Mark...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: