FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

6E flags - Different results with different Bin editors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

86Vette

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: 6E flags - Different results with different Bin editors Reply with quote

I've been looking at the APYP bin file (89 vette 6 speed) through TunerPro, GMPCM, and Tunercat - all giving different values. In general TunerPro agrees with Tunercat (good sign) but the "1st Air Flow Mode Word" flag for Manual Trans shows up unchecked in TunerPro but it is checked in both Tunercat and GMPCM as I believe it should be. None of the programs match very well in the flag descriptions. Are there any suggestions on how to tell which program is correct?

BTW Mark , great job on TunerPro, I really like your program/interface especially with the 6E ECU file - nice interface and I can tune a lot more parameters than I can with Tunercat 6E tdf.

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to confirm is to look at the hack file itself (the "source code" of the bin).

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: