FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BLM Table

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion

Myles57

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: BLM Table Reply with quote

I'm trying to get the program RT Ver 5 to create a datalog RPM/MAP(in Kpa) = BLM table with no success. I've seen screenshots of WinALDL which show this type of display/table. I'm running a 7427 ECM and it is not compatible with the slower 160 Baud WinALDL. Per Mark Mansur Ver 5 will create this type of data display table. Can anyone take me step by step through the process? I'm new at this (isn't everybody at some time) so I suspect/know that I'm missing something.

robertisaar
Author of Defs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is exactly the purpose of the history tables.

go in, edit your ADX, make a new history table, have it's settings match your VE table(s), and you're well on your way to having the laptop do your fuel tuning for you.

Myles57

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx... I've got it figured out (with your help)... now onto on to next problem!
I'm using TP RT Ver 5... I've hit a wall trying to save a logged file? Error Msg comes up saying it can't save file and says it will create a temp.xdl in the program folder... what gives? I know Ver 5 is a Beta but I'd think that it should be able to save a log? I'll poke around the threads a bit to see what I can find.

robertisaar
Author of Defs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

odd... i've never seen anyone else with that error....

don't suppose you're running this on a Vista or 7 machine? if so, try running as an Admin, see if that fixes the issue, seems to solve random problems for other programs.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: