FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Range Rover 3.9 (Lucas 14 CUX) anybody ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Car/Truck Makes

rob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Range Rover 3.9 (Lucas 14 CUX) anybody ? Reply with quote

Hello, i stumbled upon an old ECU from a Range Rover 3.9 litre and was wondering if anybody tried an xdf for it.
There could be some difficulties because the tables are different from any other tables i've seen. Normally (as seen in Marelli, Megasquirt, Genboard and Bosch) the Output Data is 8bit and in one block, in the Lucas unit it is different.
Let's say there are 4 bins for input then there are 2x4 values for output in the form I1,I2,I3,I4,L1,L2,L3,L4,H1,H2,H3,H4. Suppose the Input value is exactly as big as bin I2 then the Values L2 and H2 are calculated together with some equation and thats the output.
I presume this could be done with linked tables but i am not sure. Appreciate any pointers in the right direction.
cheers, rob.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Car/Truck Makes All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: