FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

required help with adx file for quarter horse

iceman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: required help with adx file for quarter horse Reply with quote

i am seeking help to setup adx files to enable data trace /data logging to suit ford falcon ( aussie )

we have limited def files and bin files to suit however i am unable to work out how to setup the adx fles , i currently have the quarter horse installed and running ( updateing the tune live ) but have no trace bubble t6o work with for fine tuning live

i would be happy to compensate anybody whom is able to either write or help setup the adx files as we really want the system running as it should

my knowlage is more in tuning and although i have tried to work through the documents found in the help files i am unable to get my head around creating the adx file

i understand creating these files is very time consuming and as said above will be happy to pay for the service!!

i can supply the current xdf and bin files , even ecu if required

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: