FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cell values from .xdf to hptuners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

WarShrike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Cell values from .xdf to hptuners Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Working on building tables for a setup right now that has them available on one vehicle model, but not this one. I can open both tunes and compare them directly, but some tables have only one cell vs. 10 that I can use (and dearly need).

Can build the tables and they import into hptuners new User Defined Functions, but the cells are full of useless values that I cannot change to what I need specifically.

While messing with things, if I change the hex address for the table, the values in the cell change. I can scale the entire table by adding a formula in the conversion tab, but that gets maybe one cell out of many at the value that I need.

Does this mean I need the specific hex addresses for those tables?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: