FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

creating ecu definition files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

clipp3308

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: creating ecu definition files Reply with quote

hi, im looking to start to create some of my own definition files and would like to know if you can tell me what all i would need to do so? I am currently using gmecm edit on my 165 maf car and want to start to edit some other ecms as well. I would be happy to share any files that i might create with this forum as well as help create other files for people that need them. Anything you can do to help? thanks jamy

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing you need is a hak of the bin for the mask you're trying to create a definition for.

You say you've got a '165. What mask are you running? $32? $32b? $6e? All of these have existing ECUs already...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: