FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

845motorsports

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

actually upon further review ( i haven't flashed the ecu yet) it appears it doesn't work as anticipated... It fills it with the appropriate value, and when you hit the compare it'll show the stock value however if I make a new table with the same address. it has stock values in there.. This really should be a basic feature. the ecu i am working with has 34 spots that reference the fuel cut rpm.. it's crazy that you have to copy and past all over.. I've made some of them actual tables so i can fill a bunch at the same time but that seems insane.. it's one of the few things that make me think about starting over from a more common software. having to do each one manually makes the definitions a mess.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: