FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

help please! :( dme 413 turbo

bmwe30m50b31

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: help please! :( dme 413 turbo Reply with quote

I have 525 m50 turbo, I,m going to adjust 413 ecu on my engine. But I can't understan on the ignition map, during the increase meanings when happens spark? Early or late? I need your help very much, I have to place my car on dyno tomorrow. So looking forward for your answer. Thanks beforehand Mad

evilm3666

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not real sure what you are asking,but I will give it a shot. The top of the ignition advance and fuel tables are m.s. of load. You need a scanner to view load or you can use the active trace with the moates.net ostrich to see what cell you are referencing at that moment.

bmwe30m50b31

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

I'm interested in early and late spark on the ignition map during the increase numbers. If it is early or late/tardy?

mohamedramli

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the PT ignition table, as the RPM is higher, the number in the cell is higher. Meaning the bigger the number the bigger the ignition advance.

bmwe30m50b31

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohamedramli wrote:
If you look at the PT ignition table, as the RPM is higher, the number in the cell is higher. Meaning the bigger the number the bigger the ignition advance.

thank you very much )))))) today I will regulate my ecu and upload link of the dyno video let"s see how much WHP will be, the engine is m50b25 turbo pressure 12psi boosted))))

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Bosch All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: