FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TunerPro RT & Ostrich emulation questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

Thijs_Rallye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:45 am    Post subject: TunerPro RT & Ostrich emulation questions Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a few (probably) noob questions which I hope to get answered here.

Currently I am trying to get my head around an old Motronic M1.3. I've got the BIN dumped and uploaded in the Ostrich, car is running fine at the moment.

I know the Ostrich is a realtime emulation device, but I am still not aware of how the data is processed between the Ostrich and TunerPro RT.

In my attempt to test this I've created a scalar in the XDF file for the (presumably) rev limiter, which doesn't seem to change.

What I want to know is, with emulation active, what exactly happens as I press update. (or save in a table) Does it write the altered data field to the Ostrich, or is the opened BIN (on the harddrive) in TunerPro being used by the Ostrich at that moment?

Thanks in advance!

Thijs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: