FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Car/Truck Makes

Tommi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna Reply with quote

Hi
I'm Working under xdf file for Fiat ecu (Magneti Marelli IAW 18F based on Motorolla 68HC11 processor, I have made few things but i still have problem with Conversion of the data. the fuel cut and resume is for sure ok, the rest i think is wrong (i have copied the conversion from GM xdf files)
Could somebody please help me with hacking this ecu?
In attached files is my work.
Download FiatIAW18F.zip

hosdo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna Reply with quote

I'll take up this discussion cause I need some help on decoding a map for a IAW 18F.5zd ECU

Is there someone with a workin xdf for this ECU? I'm trying to build up one but without large success... Hope someone could help!

Tommi wrote:
Hi
I'm Working under xdf file for Fiat ecu (Magneti Marelli IAW 18F based on Motorolla 68HC11 processor, I have made few things but i still have problem with Conversion of the data. the fuel cut and resume is for sure ok, the rest i think is wrong (i have copied the conversion from GM xdf files)
Could somebody please help me with hacking this ecu?
In attached files is my work.
Download FiatIAW18F.zip

hosdo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention the I was already working with WinOLS and I'm pretty sure I've identified already all the maps in the ECU... The guess is "what are them?"...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Car/Truck Makes All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: